According to article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, “service providers may use storage and data retrieval devices on recipients’ terminal equipment, provided that they have given their consent after being provided with clear and comprehensive information about their use, particularly regarding the purposes of the data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.”
You should be aware that, given the way the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have up-to-date information on the cookies that third parties may use through this website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in providing many services of the information society. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about a user’s or their computer’s browsing habits, and depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
According to the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the obtained data , two types can be distinguished:
• First-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the requested service is provided by the user.
• Third-party cookie: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as first-party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they are stored in the client’s browser, which can be:
• Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of purchased products).
• Persistent cookies: the data remains stored on the device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the owner of the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the obtained data is processed:
• Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform, or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making a registration request or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
•Analytics cookie: allow the owner of the cookies to track and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications, and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of use that users make of the service.
• Advertising cookies: allow the most efficient management of advertising spaces.
• Behavioral advertising cookie: store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Disabling and deleting cookies
You have the option to allow, block, or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but it can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may choose at any time which cookies they want to work on this website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
• Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
• Apple Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Cookies used on https://infotourmalaga.com/:
On this website, own and third-party cookies are used to improve your browsing experience, allow you to share content on social networks, show you ads based on your interests, and obtain user statistics.
All cookies used on https://infotourmalaga.com/ are associated only with an anonymous user and their computer, do not provide references that allow deduction of the user’s name and surname, and cannot read data from their hard drive or include viruses in their text. Additionally, https://infotourmalaga.com/ cannot read cookies implanted on the user’s hard drive from other servers.
As a user, you can reject the treatment of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that if you do so, this site will function properly.
- _ga: Google Analytics analytical cookie. Used to distinguish users. Stores a unique identification used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website. 2 years of duration.
- __gads: Google Adsense advertising cookie. Set from the associated domain. 13 months of duration.
- _gat: own analytical cookie. It is used to monitor the number of requests to the Google Analytics server when using the Google Tag Manager. Ends at the end of the session.
- _gid: Google Analytics analytical cookie. Used to distinguish users. Stores a unique identification used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website. 24 hours of duration.
- _gpi: Google Adsense advertising cookie. Set from the associated domain. 13 months of duration.
- __Secure-1PAPISID: Google advertising cookie. Measures ad performance and provides recommendations. 2 years of duration.
- __Secure-1PSID: Google advertising cookie. Used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests. 2 years of duration.
- __Secure-1PSIDCC: Google advertising cookie. Used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests. 2 years of duration.
- __Secure-3PAPISID: Google advertising cookie. Used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests. 2 years of duration.
- __Secure-3PSID: Google advertising cookie. Used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests. 2 years of duration.
- __Secure-3PSIDCC: Google advertising cookie. Used to deliver ads more relevant to you and your interests. 2 years of duration.
- __Secure-ENID: Google technical cookie. Necessary for the use of the options and services of the website. 1 year of duration.
- 1P_JAR: Google Analytics advertising cookie. Used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data. 30 days of duration.
- AEC: Google technical cookie. Necessary for the use of the options and services of the website. 6 months of duration.
- APISID, SID, SAPISID : Google Analytics advertising cookie. Used by Google to store user preferences and information while viewing pages with Google maps. 2 years of duration.
- CONSENT: Google Analytics technical cookie. Used to control cookie acceptance. 20 years of duration.
- cookie_notice_accepted: own analytical cookie. This cookie remembers if the cookie warning message has been accepted to stop displaying it during the time it is active. 1 month of duration.
- HSID, NID, SSID: Google Analytics advertising cookie. Used by Google to count the number of users who use maps. 6 months of duration.
- OGPC: Google personalization cookie. Used by Google to store user preferences and information while viewing pages with Google maps. 1 month of duration.
- SEARCH_SAMESITE: Google Analytics technical cookie. Used for proper data submission to Google, avoiding the risk of cross-origin information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks. 6 months of duration.
- SOCS: Google technical cookie. It is used to store the status of a user in relation to their cookie choices. 13 months of duration.
Upon receiving this information, you can take the following actions:
• Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
• Close. The notice is hidden on the current page.
Cookies policy last updated 03/22/2023.